This Good Neighbor Club journey begins with an overnight flight to Rome. Then spend two nights in the “Eternal City” and visit notable landmarks like the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, and the fabulous illuminated Trevi Fountain. Tour the Vatican Museums including the incomparable Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, the symbolic “Mother church” of the Catholic Church and regarded as one of the world’s holiest Christian sites. From Rome transfer to Civitavecchia to board the beautifully updated Norwegian Getaway. From top to bottom and from bow to stern, this world-class ship has enough onboard activities to fill every minute of your cruise!
Immerse yourself in the history, culture, and beauty of four Mediterranean countries on this outstanding 11-night cruise! Stroll the cobbled streets of 9th-century Kotor, Montenegro with its protective 65-foot walls still intact. Be amazed at Dubrovnik, Croatia’s shimmering marble streets, centuries-old buildings, and incredible sea views. Visit three of the most iconic Greek islands as well as Athens, the heart of ancient Greece. In Italy you can look forward to fabulous food and the ruins of Pompeii in Naples and art history unlike anywhere else on earth in Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance.
DAY PORTS SCHEDULE:
- 10/18 DEPART U.S. (OVERNIGHT FLIGHT) 10/19 ARRIVE IN ROME (HOTEL STAY) 10/20 ROME (HOTEL STAY)
- 10/21 CIVITAVECCHIA (ROME) EMBARK 10/22 AT SEA
- 10/23 SANTORINI ISLAND, GREECE 10/24 PIRAEUS (ATHENS), GREECE 10/25 MYKONOS, GREECE
- 10/26 CORFU, GREECE
- 10/27 DUBROVNIK, CROATIA
- 10/28 MESSINA (SICILY), ITALY
- 10/29 NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY
- 10/30 LIVORNO (FLORENCE/PISA), ITALY
- 10/31 CANNES, FRANCE
- 11/1 CIVITAVECCHIA (ROME) DISEMBARK